Hi all and Merry Christmas,

I have a page on which I have a swf movie loaded via the swf object
helper

<?php echo $swfobject->display('/swf/chart.swf', 'Chart', '800' , '350'

The movie gets data from a cake controller and plots it on a chart. The
data is particular to each user and when users change their data in
their "account edit" section this should be reflected in the chart.

Everything works fine in Firefox yet IE seems to be caching the SWF,
so, after users change their data, they still see the old values
plotted in the chart. The new values appear only if the user closes and
opens IE again.

Anyone having any experience with this and was able to address it in a
cake environment? Thanks!