Olivier Percebois-Garve wrote:
use the formTag()
like
<?php echo $html->formTag('/notes/edit/' . $html->tagValue('Note/id')?>

http://manual.cakephp.org/chapter/helpers

1. Aren't you missing a right paren?
2. This chapter does not define formTag.  It has one reference to it in
sample code.
3. I don't use "notes" for anything, so I can't use this as is.

Can anyone tell me what to use for URL?

Thanks

HTH

olivvv