Larry E. Masters aka PhpNut wrote:
Peter,

A little advice, if you continue to send private emails to members on the
list without their consent, I am going to ban you from this list.

Excuse me?? It's bad enough when some feeble-minded people ridicule
others who know less than they do about a particular subject (a la
"Nick the Computer Guy" on Saturday Night Live), but now someone
actually threatens someone for asking for help - while offering money,
no less?  Have you no shame?

I have
already responded to your private emails to me. You can hire the foundation
for consulting if you like. But do not send direct request to me anymore.

Do I look stupid enough to ask the same person twice?  (Quick, who has
a mirror?)

You have already sent an email to the list once requesting help and offering
to pay someone to help. I have deleted the last 2 similar "spam" messages.

The "spam" is the result of problems with Google Groups messages not
appearing - or being mysteriously delayed (one never knows which.)  The
problem is common in Google Groups, you know?

Given that you are the (?) person who wrote CakePHP, maybe you could
spend your time a little more productively, like, e.g., writing a
CakePHP model for itself so we could have data entry screen (and
reports, and real programmer's utilities (beyone application
utilities))?

Just a thought.

P -

--
/**
* @author Larry E. Masters

------=_Part_26250_16147998.1168134151177

Peter,<br><br>A little advice, if you continue to send private emails to
members on the list without their consent, I am going to ban you from this list. I have
already responded to your private emails to me. You can hire the foundation for consulting
if you like. But do not send direct request to me anymore.
Larry E. Masters
@access&nbsp;&nbsp;public<br>*/

------=_Part_26250_16147998.1168134151177--