So I use requestAction but perhpas I am wrong.

So my need is in a Controller A to catch the output of an action of
Controller B in order to use it AND to cach this action in order to
take all the advantage of cached action for the users how will use this
action.

Perhaps Need I to to use $Dispatcher->dispatch($argv[1]);. I will try
it today.