> On 1/30/07, dkarlson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Out of curiosity, what's the point? The browser already has font
>> resizing built-in. I would think that anyone with the need to increase
>> the font size would know about it.
>>

> I dunno.  I can see it being an easy way to adjust the contents of
> your page to your browser window.  Not everyone wants to go into their
> browser settings and resize fonts.
ctrl-mouswheel works in most browsers as zoom-in-out these days.

on the other side there could be a need to guess/read the actual font-size
the user has chosen (in his browser + zoom) to rearrange the layout via
css. blah, blah you never know. just send whatyouwant via ajax ;-)

isnt there a red/black skin-toggle-button-thing on last.fm?

> I'd like to know why lukemack needs it...

"Just build it, damnit!"

;-)