I totally agree that my solution is a hack. The deeper array would
definitely be the way to go for multiple error mesages.  The only
reason I didnt suggest it is that the validationErrors array is part
of the core model class and I dont want to play around with its
structure in case it breaks other things in the long run. If it works
for you, post your code. Id love to see it.