Just yesterday I learned that about DockSend with Transmit - awesome!
And there's even a bundle command for it in TextMate.  I reassigned
the "DockSend file" command to Control + Shift + S in TextMate, and
now I basically make an edit to a file and then save it and hit that
key combo above and it automatically uploads it on the correct server
and in the correct directory.  This tip will save me lots of minutes
switching back and forth between apps.  Hope it helps!