Indeed Mariano,

If everyone on this board waited until they knew cake back to front
and upside down before posting, no one would post - and in lieu of
more documentation, this board is what keeps Cake alive and growing.

If there was more/any documentation for Cake 1.2, then these kinds of
errors would be very unlikely.

Whenever anyone brings up documentation, Cake devs mention that we're
all free to contribute, and in fact they encourage it, although anyone
reading Nate's reaction to someone just trying to help a fellow baker
would clearly be discouraged from helping the documentation effort - I
know I am. What if I get something wrong!?
In fact, isn't this exactly what happened with the wiki? Users tried
to contribute to the documentation, and it was stopped becuase of
innacuracies/errors.

Mariano, I'd rather you kept trying and got it wrong occasionally than
stopped!

And Nate, no offence meant - your posts on this board are absolutely
vital.