I have some CakePHP apps that were build on earlier versions of Cake
(1.0.1.2708) and I'm wanting to migrate them up to the latest 1.2.
Doing this has proved to be a headache thus far. Each release (even
minor) changed enough things (syntax, api) to make moving from 1.0 to
1.1 to 1.2 rather hard.

Along those lines, I had hoped to find old copies of earlier releases
and work my way up through them following what changed in the release
notes for each, so I could avoid trying to tackle the entire history
of changes in one upgrade.

The CakePHP site, however, only has the most recent files and the
subversion repo only has a few releases tagged.

Is there a way I can get these old releases from the repo? or as a tar
file? I think it would be helpful to keep these downloads around for
these and other situations that may arise. It also makes the project
look better: http://www.ohloh.net/projects/3176

Thanks,
TheIdeaMan