I've been programming in php for years, but I'm relatively new to
cake. I must say I am amazed at the ease of use and intuïtivity of the
framework! Mostly things just work the way you expect them to, which
makes it very easy to work with, and a great pleasure too!

There's also a lot of good documentation, so most questions I had,
were easily answered. Now i want to do something a little more
complex, and ran into a problem:

I want to use Cake's plugin-structure to allow for an extendible set
of, well let's call them "menu-widgets" for the navigation-bar of my
blog system.

So each "widget" resides in its own folder within the plugins-folder,
and has its own add/edit/delete methods and views.

But now I want to include the main view (view.thtml) of each widget in
the sidebar of my blog. Any ideas on how to do that?

Thanks,

Gerben from The Netherlands