Acutally i primarly meant the comments inside the post. (in the
linguistic meaning of comment there can be comments *inside* a post,
not only  comments *on* the post)
And whenever somebody agrees with (comments *on* the post) that, it
counts too.
some quotes: "I hardly understand this decision of the Cake Software
Fondation." or even "Grrr I would like to kick the ass of the "someone
who didn't like the idea...""