Hello again,

When installing my application on a server  I have problems with
pages that are not refreshed after $this->redirect().

For example: a page displays several records, and each has a "Delete"
link.  The delete action deletes the records and then should re-generate
the page: $this->redirect(array('action'=>'index'), null, true);

The problem is that the page is not refreshed, and the deleted record is
still visible until i  click the browser's "Refresh" button.

This is happens only on my server (NetBSD, apache 2.0.55, php 5.2)
and it works on my workstation (Mandriva Linux, apache 2.2.3, php 4.4.4).

It's probably a configuration problem, but i have no idea where
to start investigating the problem.  Did anyone stumble across
similar problems ?

Thanks,
Adrian Maier