It's cool y'all, just chill for a bit.  Help is on the way... yeah
baby, help is on the way.

digital spaghetti:
If you $this->Auth->fields = array('password' => 'passwd'), that
leaves it without a user name.  You need to either do:

$this->Auth->fields['password'] = 'passwd';
- or -
$this->Auth->fields = array('username' => 'username', 'password' =>
'passwd');