Hi,

Since my site was attacked by spammers, I was working on a solution,
that generates some random input boxes inside my formula.
when these (hidden by several methods) were filled by an automated
spam-robot, the following action will not take place.
the other inputs had to be randomly renamed. the posted data would be
mapped to get the original inputs-name (saved via session).
this solution prevents spam robots from searching the whole web page
for input fields containing "text", "homepage" or "name/username" and
filling it and does not use captchas (better accessibility).
but my solution required many heavy changes in the html and form
helper.
so has anybody got an idea, how to implement this into cake without
making the application unupdateable?
in general my helper have to change the html-code returned by the form
helper. the controller offers a function which maps the posted data
back.

Greetings,
Alex