On 10 abr, 15:38, "gerbenzomp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I heavily use AD7six's mini-controllers approach
> (http://www.noswad.me.uk/MiBlog/MiniControllers) and because I combine this
> approach with the normal approach of having a model, controller, view,
> it would really be nice if I could bundle all this into a plugin.
>
> Is it possible to have components and elements insie a plugin, and if
> so, how can I make sure Cake finds them?

MiniControllers and Plugins are not the same, so while the answer is
"Yes" Cake is only going to find your my_plugin component/helper/
element etc. if you are in "my_plugin"/aController at the time. You
can't (if I am guessing correctly?) from one of your app views render
an element from a plugin unless you explicitly tell cake exactly where
the file is (3rd parameter iirc). But that's adding complexity and
making things rather messy ;).

hth,

AD