I would like to create an administration area in my application where
an admin user can edit the preferences, administrate users and groups,
edit access controls and so forth.

The settings are stored in the database and I have baked controllers
and models for each of the db tables.

Due to the fact that there are many tables required I can see that I
will have problems providing a menu with all the controller names and
functions I need.

Currently I do not know how to go forth at creating a unified
solution. Should I create one giant admin controller which "uses" the
models and has functions like

users_list
users_edit
users_delete
groups_list
groups_edit
groups_delete
etc.

Any insight on how to accomplish this kind of task would be great.

Thanks
Ronald