I know this has got nothing to do with cakephp as such.

I wrote a java program to login to yahoo groups, grab the messages, dump to
mysql. Used cakephp as UI and found it as awesome. Within 2 days it was
done. Now revamping the UI.

http://ps.namo-namaha.net
http://dev.ps.namo-namaha.net

The problem is I can't run the java program on cron @ Dreamhost due to
memory/process restriction, they kill it immediately. I am planning to use
wget to run a php page on cron which should do the same what the java
program does.

If somebody can throw me some inputs on this, I would really appreciate. If
this is off-topic to cakephp, please ignore.

Thanks