Yes. But this is closed group, RSS is available only for public groups.

I won't be able to access the messages through mailbox for following
reasons.

1. I won't know the message no yahoo group associated for that message.
2. I won't know the the thread of messages for each message.

Yahoo provides the raw email message as well if you pass another parameter
to the url, so i just grab that, feed to JavaMail API which will give me all
the properties (subject, from, ...) and multipart object, so I don't need to
worry about parsing, etc.,

I also parse the thread of messages using xpath.