Hi Jason,

I really like the sound of CupCake / Lumad CMS (CupCake is a waaaaay better
name btw) and I will definitely be giving it a test drive when I have time.
I'm not much of a programmer, just about coping with cake, but far too
useless to contribute directly to your project. However, I will be an active
member in your user-base if the software works for me.

I want more control over my web builds than a standard cms like Drupal or
Joomla! can give me, but I don't want to code from scratch. Cake gives me
the ability to add content management fairly quickly and easily into my
sites - I hope CupCake will let me get basic database driven sites to
clients even quicker,

nice one,

dan :-)