Hi Ian,

I had a go using your __sanitize() function and while the actual
sanitization is working, I don't seem to be able to save my model. If
I view the input before calling __sanitize() in beforeValidate() and
then after, it proves that the inputs are sanitized just as expected.
Unfortunately the Model->save() fails after the __sanitize call and I
can't seem to find where/how it is failing. If I remove the
__sanitize() call then it saves perfectly (with clean inputs of
course). I know it's a long shot, but do you have any ideas why this
could be?

Regards,

Graham