Just adapting CakePHP, needing a complete auth environment and decided
to use phpGACL with the plugin Mariano developed (nice work!). So far
so good.

Downloaded all the latest releases, put them in the right folders and
started the plugin.

When the page loads where it extends my database (I did not change the
database.php) I can click the button to "proceed with installation",
it creates the tables and comes right back with the same page ...
Seems like it is missing something or something did not work.

Ideas anybody? :-)

Using PHP5 and MySQL 5 by the way.

TIA
Paul