Hello guys I just upgraded from  an older version fo cakePHP 1.2  to
1.2.0.5146alpha. I noticed the new colored warnings with context and
code. The version I was using in the past didn't have those but it was
definetely 1.2.x.

I'm getting now a lot of errors that look like this:

Warning (512): SQL Error: 1054: Unknown column 'User.id' in 'order
clause' [CORE\cake\libs\model\datasources\dbo_source.php, line 463]

Warning (512): SQL Error: 1054: Unknown column 'Profile.status' in
'where clause' [CORE\cake\libs\model\datasources\dbo_source.php, line
463]

Any idea why I'm getting those? If I go back to my previous version of
cake, everything works just fine.

Thanks,

Sebastian