Hey Larry,

It was more that I developed the site with 1.2 while it was still
changing a lot so I decided to keep the forms "pure". I will have a
look at converting them to helper calls and see how well it works with
what I have already.

One comment though is that you really should make the message more
pronounced (at least on debug mode) as the form would just stop
working and give back a totally blank screen, I had to set up a whole
XDebug session just to step through the application to see that the
actual post back was being blackholed. The result I was getting was a
blank page with the database trace, and even if I put statements like
die('here') in my action, it would never hit it so I was getting
pretty confused for a while ;)

Loving 1.2 though, and I can't wait for it to become stable.

Cheers,
Mladen (Mika)