I have a website and i want to use a specific navigation menu but i
want the links to depend on the state.. Basically there are 1 of the
different navigation menus i want to render,
1. no user logged in
2. regular user logged in
3. admin user logged in

Currently i have  a user model and the appropriate controllers and
views. I figured out how to enforce authentication and what not on the
pages, however i am unsure what a good way of supplying the navigation
menu would be for each.

Any ideas? I was thinking some kind of a ocmponent or something but
i'm not sure how to use those..

Thanks