There's no way to do that with the built-in Session component in Cake.
At least, not directly. You'll find that your solution will involve a
User model, and probably some work with the beforeFilter in
AppController. The concept would be to store some form of timestamp in
the session, if it's older than (now - 20 minutes) you automatically
log the user out and display the message.

I can't be more helpful than this because I haven't implemented such a
system myself, and it may be more complex than I think.