Hi, I've been having a trouble with data validation. My page consists
on three pages: /contacts/new, /contacts/edit, /contacts/delete. In
"new" module I have:

            if ($this->Contact->save($this->data))
                $this->flash('Contact saved','/contacts/');
            else{
                    $this->set('errorMessage', 'An error was found.');
                    $this->render();
             }

That works fine, the problem comes when I need to use params, for
example in edit page, obviusly I need the contact's id to edit but
when I call $this->render() it loads /contacts/edit instead of /
contacts/edit/3 (supposing 3 is the id I'm editing).

Do you know how to solve that??
Thanks

Adrián Fernández
[EMAIL PROTECTED]