On Jun 19, 12:16 pm, simon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> Or should I be going about this in some other way?

Why isn't all of that retrieval logic in the controller? I.e. you
generate all the data you want in your controller, and you simply loop
on your retrieved data in the vew.

You will find that it is phenomenally slow if you requestAction all
your data, and btw the second parameter for requestAction is an array
- anything in it is received by the requestedAction.(but please, don't
use requestAction to turn MVC into spaghetti).

cheers,

AD