See http://jquery.com/plugins/

This was a team effort from people outside the core team, that has
been brought under the official site.  It sits on top of a customized
Drupal install, and provides an excellent resource for plugins, not
just downloading but commenting, examples and scores.

I'm working on a small project just now that is based on the design of
this API site (http://jquery.bassistance.de/api-browser/) but sitting
on top of a CakePHP application.  It's aim is to import XML data from
a documenter like Doxygen, and provide it as a view in the
application.  The app itself handles navigation, as well as addable
examples (within the content of the API document), comments and source
code view.  The app also aims to output semantic markup, as well as
alternative output (RSS, JSON, REST)
I'm sure it could easily handle documentation added via a backend.
You can see a screenshot here (http://tinyurl.com/3ypx94) currently I
don't have more than the basic models, controllers and views for the
app.  But maybe a group project?

I'm also not suggesting we take away document writing away from the
core team, but this way it can be peer controlled and would provide a
great way to track and develop code - early adopter would love that!

--
Tane Piper
http://digitalspaghetti.tooum.net

This email is: [ ] blogable [ x ] ask first [ ] private