I think you'll agree Chris that the CakePHP community has grown a lot
recently, maybe there would be more people willing to take it on.

There are certainly quite a few regulars on the IRC channel and here
in the group.

I for one would volunteer some time.

--
Tane Piper
http://digitalspaghetti.tooum.net

This email is: [ ] blogable [ x ] ask first [ ] private