On 6/29/07, chanh.ong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just discover something interesting!
>
> Here is my docroot which is not where my actual docroot
>
> _SERVER["DOCUMENT_ROOT"]        /var/www
>
> This is my docroot:
>  /home/groups/c/co/coaddons/htdocs/
>
> Is that make any different?

Of course it does.  Your web server needs to know where to find the
files and if you have mismatching document roots, well, anything can
happen.

--
Chris Hartjes
Senior Developer

My motto for 2007:  "Just build it, damnit!"

@TheBallpark - http://www.littlehart.net/attheballpark
@TheKeyboard - http://www.littlehart.net/atthekeyboard