Hi guys,

Alright, this problem has troubled me for the past four hours so I
have to resort to the group : \

Ok, I have a HABTM between stories, tags, and my join table is
stories_tags. I have my search function set up very simply like this
in my tag controller

function search($tag) {
 $this->Story->Tag->findAllByTag($tag));
}

The search works perfect fine, the only problem is it returns the
results from ALL the schools. An example of a return array of the tag
"computer"

  Array
(
    [0] => Array
        (
            [Tag] => Array
                (
                    [id] => 30
                    [tag] => Computer
                )

            [Story] => Array
                (
                    [0] => Array
                        (
                            [id] => 117
                            [title] => I went
                            [body] => to the store
                            [school_id] => 1
                            [user_id] => 72
                            [category_id] =>
                            [agree] =>
                            [disagree] =>
                            [tags] => Computer
                        )

                    [1] => Array
                        (
                            [id] => 118
                            [title] => new
                            [body] => story
                            [school_id] => 3
                            [user_id] => 72
                            [category_id] =>
                            [agree] =>
                            [disagree] =>
                            [tags] => Computer
                        )

                )

Notice in the returned array in the stories there is a value
"school_id" My goal is when a user searches for the tag computer, only
the tags will show up relevant to their school. So this is what I have
been doing, but to no avail. I have been create a model on the fly, in
my tags controller, like so:

this->Tag->bindModel(
                array('hasOne' => array('Story'=>
                array('className' => 'Story',
                'cinditions' => 'Story.school_id = 3')

I must be doing something wrong though, so if anyone could offer any
tips as to what my bindModel should look like that would be great.
Thanks.