On 7/13/07, kionae <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> <form method="post" autocomplete="off" action="<?php echo $html->url('/
> alumni/edit'); ?>">
>
> I suppose it's worth a shot, if you really think it's something on the
> client side.

I currently using Opera most of the time. I do download and try
Firefox and the view seems ok for edit operation. It did refresh even
without autocomplete="off". Hm.... then it has to do with Opera then.

I still suspect that some HTTP headers that need to be sent but don't
know which ones :)

Regards,

Feris