Hey guys,

I apologize if this has been answered before, but I could not find it
anywhere, and have been attempting to get this thing to work for the
past 3 hours. I am using WAMP 5 and have tried to set up the console
the way gwoo did in the screencast, followed directions exactly, but
when I tried to call cake from th command like, I kept getting "'cake'
is not recoginized as an internal or external command"

So eventually just gave up on that and started calling things
traditionally cd'ing into my directory C:\wamp\www\cake\console, then
calling C:\wamp\php\php.exe from there.

What I do not understand is how to call things from within the script,
everytime I use C:\wamp\php\php.exe cake, or C:\wamp\php\php.exe cake
acl or many other calls, I simply get a file (the .bat file im
assuming) that pops up and says "this is the bake application blah
blah" I even try to call the shell function directly, like C:\wamp\php
\php.exe libs\shell.php  but I get this error, "Warning:
require_once(CAKEconsoleDSerror.php): failed to open stream: No such
file or directly in C:\wamp\www\cake\console\libs\shell.php on line
29

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required
'CAKEconsoleDSerror.php'(include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\wamp\www
\cake\console\libs\shell.php on line 29

What bothers me about this is the call to pear, as I do not have pear
installed, nor do I have a directory php5, although my take is that it
shouldn't matter, as it first tries to call it from the correct path,
(the first error message)

If I try to call C:\wamp\php\php.exe libs\acl.php  I also get errors.

Could someone please point me in the correct direction on where to go
from here. (I have watched the screencast several times btw)