Thank's for answer and tip about the $c_id:)
Ok, but how can I usa that generateList function if I don't have
$product_id parameter?
As I said I want to display all products from categories on one page,
so my display action only handles category_id parameter, not
product_id parameter.

I tried the recursive way, it kinda worked but I still don't know how
to use it;-)
Let's say my view looks kinda like this:

<?php foreach ($products as $p):?>
list of sizes that product is avaible in
<?php endforeach;?>

can't use the <?php foreach ($sizes as $s):?><?php echo
$s['Productsize']['size'];?><?php endforeach?> cause it gives me list
of all sizes in the table
don't know how to limit this $sizes thing to an appropriate
product_id ;-(