Hey all!

Short and simple;
I'm trying to add more data to a Controller object with the help of
set().

So what I'm doing in practice:
$this->set('gallery', $this->Gallery->findAll());

Everything works out fine here. I get access to all the info I need in
the view I'm working with.
Now, I'd like to add something simple like "numRows" to the gallery
variable.

What I've tried is:
$this->set('gallery', array('numRows' => $this->Gallery-
>getNumRows());

But, as it would seem, the gallery object now only contains the last
set function call's info. How do I add info to the gallery object
without losing info from the first set call? I'd just like to add a
field called "numRows" that contains the int value of rows returned,
into the gallery object.

Thanks in advance!

Regards
 DrLaban