I am trying to follow through the manual on ACL, through SSH i have
initdb and then started to create aro as directed...

however, for starters null is not accepted. It advises replacing this
with '0' so i do...
then trying to work out the set parent... this does not match manual
to help notes in SSH. And it does not seem to logically match...

I am using 1.1, so no problems associated with the fact that ACL is
not working in 1.2.
IS the manual out of date? Updated for 1.2 too quickly? or am i just
really missing something?