Hello there,

I have developed a fairly simple application, and it works
flawlessly... on my local server. When it has come the time to upload
the files to the client's host, only the 'home' page is displayed,
without CSS styling, and the links lead to 404s. When I try to reach
another model/action page, the same error (404) appears. There's no
option to enable mod_rewrite in the server or modify their htaccess
files, so I've enabled Cake's own routing, and I guess this is giving
problems. The thing is, in my local server, it al works, wit
mod_rewrite or without. Could it be that I haven't FTP'd a hidden file
or something?

The app is hosted at http://www.escaparatetactil.es/demoav/ and I've
setup a phpinfo() script (http://www.escaparatetactil.es/demoav/
phpinfo.php) for anyone to check. Although I've discarded a problem
with Apache or MySQL, I'm no expert whatsoever, so all options are
plausible.

Thanks a lot for any help.
-Igor F. Canduela