Hello,

I have been trying out Acl and adding Aros with Users and Groups along
the same lines as:

http://bakery.cakephp.org/articles/view/how-to-use-acl-in-1-2-x
http://lemoncake.wordpress.com/

It seems to work fine but then I find a problem.

I setup the Users/Groups as follows

Group1
        ------> User1
        ------> User2
Group2
       -------> User3
       -------> User4

where Group hasMany User and User belongsTo Group etc. I use the baked
scaffolded functions to add Groups and Users to the Groups as above.
The Aros are added to the Aro table as expected.

Next I edit User1 using the scaffolding edit function and change User1
from Group1 to Group2. This works ok but the Aro table is not updated
to reflect this change and the aro associated with User1 is still a
child of Group1's aro.

I have checked a little and it seems the afterSave() function in
acl.php is called after User1 is created but not called after User1 is
edited.

I was wondering if anyone has tried something similar and could
explain this behavior?

Thanks,

Adrian