On 8/31/07, McFadly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Chris -
>
> Thanks for ideas.  Here's my implementation based on your suggestion:
> One immediate problem that presents itself is duplicate dates which
> would overwrite the $log keys, however, as your signature suggets "I
> just built it, damnit!"  Its Friday night and time for a beer!

Yeah, that occurred to me after I posted as well.  Maybe a
two-dimensional array with the date as the first key and then the
entry # as the second.  Those two should be unique enough I would
think.

--
Chris Hartjes
Senior Developer

My motto for 2007:  "Just build it, damnit!"

@TheBallpark - http://www.littlehart.net/attheballpark
@TheKeyboard - http://www.littlehart.net/atthekeyboard