I think this whole ACL thing isn't what I really need. All this ACO's and
ARO's and stuff. I mean, there must be a a good use for all of it, but I'm
beginning to think that it's not for me.

Gobblez's got it right. All I need is to either let people in or keep them
out. I do like the group feature though. The only thing is that it would be
nice if obAuth could just have an array of allowed actions like array
('edit', 'add', 'delete') etc, instead of having to lock() in every action
function. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers I guess.

Sorry guys, I can see you all shaking your head in disappointment.