Hi,

I've been trying to call a controller via CLI. I basically followed
this Bakery tutorial:

http://bakery.cakephp.org/articles/view/calling-controller-actions-from-cron-and-the-command-line

so, copied index.php and change it to take command line args. Then
upon calling an action via ssh, I get error like:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function: session_cache_limiter()
in /var/www/html/cake/libs/session.php on line 153

The session itself must be working since I'm using session to track
user login in regular (not CLI) web access pages.
This looks strange to me... Anyone think of reason of the error?