Session wasn't loaded indeed! The server I'm working on now has a
custom installation of php which compiled without cli support and thus
I had to compile it myself, but because I couldn't "uninstall"
previous one... caused me confusion on which executable is the one I
should be linking...

Now I found a php-cli executable which does load session but then it's
giving me other errors :-( They may relate to cake but before there's
an obvious error which is definitely about php itself and I gotta fix
this first..

Thanks for giving me a light!