Hi there

I get the same error as you.I have tried to trace it down and the
problem seems to be
caused by Object::__openPersistent, as this only tries to load models,
even if one of
the unserialized objects is actually a behaviour. Therefore the class
definition of the
behaviour does not exist and PHP can't recreate the object.

A dirty fix might be to check whether the key contains the string
'_behavior' and
in this case load the behavior instead of trying to load a model.
This at least gets rid of the error message, but I don't know enough
yet
about the inner workings of Cake to be know whether doing this is a
good idea.

I'll report a bug about this - let's see what the gurus say.

Claudia