Brent,

Thanks for the advice, I've been on *nix for what seems like forever,
and I've known and used indent before.  But I'm sure others will be
able to use the advice as well.

Man I guess I'm really not getting my point across.  This will be my
last try, I promise :)

I mean the submission pages (admitedly for the bakery and not the
mailing list or other aspects of the Cake PHP world), has language
that gave me pause due to an error in the posting software.  And if I
hadn't had some time to reformat, and look around, I might not have
posted.  But you see, I'm a stuborn coder.  And I knew I had something
pretty 'Ok' to share.  Not earth-shattering, but also not represented
by the existing code base.

My point is, not all people are familiar with the indent program, not
all people have the time to re-indent by hand, and the verbage on the
submission page looks forbidding, this is in contrast to the fact that
the documentation seems to ignore the CakePHP style guidelines,
particularly as concerns opening bracket position.  (Though also
Trinary If and a few parenthesis positions)

So the question is, "Don't you think that the language as presented
might be a stumbling block for those who might otherwise submit
code?"  I ask this in light of the fact that other places on the
pages, the Bakery says that authors get a chance to learn and grow by
working with experienced cakers.  To me, and apparently that's only to
me :) , that seems like a dichotomy, saying one thing and doing
another.  "Do what I say, not what I do."   :)

Ah well, I'll asume that if it's this hard to make the point, then I
didn't really have a solid worthwhile point to make.  I'll take my
peice of cake, sit in the corner and stop trying to change the
world :)

Jeff