stefanb,

I think you missing the point with this framework. If it is not protected or
private, then it is a public method that is accessible from the url. If it
is doing ay type of data logic place it in the model, what makes this
"public" method so special that it must be in your controller?

--
/**
* @author Larry E. Masters