hi, im trying to use Cakephp 1.2 alpha, but there are some problems.
i've built blog demos application on cakephp 1.1, there was no
problem. But on cakephp 1.2, i met with difficulties. I put the
project into cake12 folder like this: cake12/app,cake,vendors, and the
same with cake 1.1, folder cake11 contained app,cake,vendors folder.
Both were put into the web root folder. As i run by these urls:
http://localhost/cake11/ and http://localhost/cake12/, the first page
blog of both were right loaded, but when i clicked on link "Add post",
it just appeared right url for cake 1.1(was
http://localhost/cake11/index.php/posts/add/)
and wrong for cake 1.2(was http://localhost/posts/add/). Do you know
why it's wrong? I used the same $html->link("Add Post", "/posts/add")
for two. And do you you know how to change the url to
http://localhost/cake11/posts/add/
instead of http://localhost/cake11/index.php/posts/add/ ?