Hello all!

I'm a re-newly cake user and I'm currently trying to make my cake
using a SQLite database.
I'll the 15minute blog tutorial as a reference.
Now, once I get the database connected correctly (verified and working
with bake script), I do a simple table :

CREATE TABLE posts (
    id INT UNSIGNED AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,
    title VARCHAR(50),
    body TEXT,
    created DATETIME DEFAULT NULL,
    modified DATETIME DEFAULT NULL
);

ok, now that is a standard mysql query and it is recognised, however,
the AUTO_INCREMENT is not a definition in sqlite. Thus when inserting
a row using the standard posts/add , the id stays empty. Then it is
impossible to do editing/deleting because there is no id.

After reading this page : http://www.sqlite.org/autoinc.html that is
explaining the way to use the only auto-incremental feature of this
kind of database :
replacing "id" by the auto-generated "rowid" (and not visible throught
SQLiteManager)

I wonder if I should put a ticket about that ? So the dbo_sqlite.php
script be updated to automatically use "rowid" insteand of "id" into
querys.
What is your thought about that ?
Do I make myself clear anoff ?
Is there someone reading this using a sqlite database ?

Thanks
David