David... read the URL you sent again, specifically:

If a table contains a column of type INTEGER PRIMARY KEY, then that
column becomes an alias for the ROWID. You can then access the ROWID
using any of four different names, the original three names described
above or the name given to the INTEGER PRIMARY KEY column. All these
names are aliases for one another and work equally well in any
context.

Wayne