Hi fellas,

I know this topic has been discussed several times on this forum...
read through everything and tried every conceivable way to get this
sorted out on my localhost but for some reason, I could not integrate
phpGACL with my cake install.

Hope someone out here could point me in the correct direction.

These are my settings for my cake installation:-
Cake library is located at "c:\www\cake\"
Web document root is "c:\www\webroot\"
App folder is located at "c:\www\webroot\app\"
Vendor folder is located at "c:\www\webroot\app\vendor

I downloaded phpgacl_for_cakephp-1.0.2b and copied all the folders
into the corresponding ones.

If I point my browser at http://localhost/ I can see the correct
messages:
"
CakePHP Rapid Development

Your database configuration file is present.

Cake is able to connect to the database."

According to the instructions listed here -
http://dev.sypad.com/installing-phpgacl-plugin-cakephp
- I should next point my browser at "http://localhost/phpgacl/";  but
when I do that, all I get is a 404 page not found error since phpgacl
is not located there.

Am I interpreting part of the install instructions wrongly?

TIA,
ellils