Hi jeff
thanks for this plugin, it looks great on the demo
but when I installed it in my app, it says
  Missing controller
  You are seeing this error because controller PagesController could
not be found.
It seems I should add some routes to redirect /admin/acl/aros to /
plugins/acl/views/acl/admin_aros.ctp
Another guy has the same problem (see comment on your Bakery article)
Have you any clue to solve this please?
Seb.